We partner with affiliates across campus, in the community and beyond Bloomington who are passionate about food studies, food research, and food justice.
Partner with IUFI
Do you study, do research, or work with food? Whether you consider yourself a food studies person, a food-lover, or simply food-curious, we welcome you to be a part of the Indiana University Food Institute!
Benefits of being an IUFI affiliate:
- A community and place where you can present work in progress, papers, and research findings
- Travel funding for graduate students
- Use of the IUFI kitchen and seminar room for food-related teaching and activities
- Access to IUFI's extensive library of food research and cuisine books
- A venue to publicize food-related course offerings and events
- Participation in conferences and workshops organized by the Food Institute
Expectations of IUFI affiliates:
- Regularly attend the IUFI Speaker Series and other events
- Participate in IUFI committees as appropriate
- Indicate your affiliation with IUFI on CVs and websites